Tuesday 14 September 2010



I'm getting organised for the interviews! I've bought a gorgeous Eeyore ringbinder and notebook and I've started writing my to-do lists, packing lists and planning answers to some questions that have come up in the past.

I got all excited and booked my hotel, only to receive an email saying they've changed the location of the interview and it's not longer at the Disney offices :( but at some restaurant in waterloo. Which prompted a MAD scramble to try and cancel my hotel and book another one. They're so much expensive in waterloo, and there's not much availability so I think I got one of the last rooms at a decent price! But until I get my refund, I'm going to be £78 down, and that could be for up to a month. Boo...

So all I've got to do now is locate a working printer to print off all my documents (easier said than done!) and book my train tickets. I'm also going to get reading up on my Disney trivia! Bought a couple of books online about the Disney organisation so hopefully they'll give me some good insider information.

I'm pretty gutted I don't get to visit the Disney offices any more, but we are now just opposite the London eye and all the touristy areas, so a few of us might have a bit of a sightseeing day the day before. We've also arranged to go out for a meal at Pizza Express (I lurrrve the cheesecake there!) the night before so hopefully by the time the interviews take place I be pretty friendly with a few people. I'm really excited!

P.S. No, I don't know what's going on with the fonts on this blog. I change it, and then it changes itself back :/

No comments:

Post a Comment