Thursday 21 October 2010

Sooo... just a quick update to say that the waitlist has moved! Probably only by a millimetre, but moved it has! Someone got a call from Hannah from Yummy Jobs this afternoon asking them if they'd like to go out in two weeks time, so off they're going! That's fantastic news all round, because it means they get to go out to Disney and for the rest of us on the waitlist that's one step closer we are to the top!

It's almost a week since I got waitlisted, and it's been up and down. I'm still hopeful of getting out there, but at the same time am aware that last year's waitlistees got off much quicker because yummy only offered places initially for the first three months- this year they've given out all the places, plus a couple more months' worth! However, that also means more positions that people could potentially turn down, so who knows?! Apparently, the standard was very high this year and Disney loved everyone, so much so that very few people received rejections.
So it's more waiting, and could be this way for a loooong time yet! I'd love to think I could hear something soon, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I'm going to be wishing on a star that I'll hear something before christmas though- that would be a wonderful present!

No comments:

Post a Comment