Friday 8 October 2010

Turns out today wasn't the day after all. The morning started well and I bought some polka dot wellies so went splashing around in some puddles with the dog, but I spent all afternoon running round after people and didn't get to do anything I had planned. I then sat in hope of an e-mail, but nothing came, which is a bit predictable really since we still have about another fortnight until the deadline, but was still a lot of adrenaline for nothing. It's another example of why you shouldn't listen to (or help to spread!) rumours during this process! I just feel really fed up today, and I really want Yummy Jobs to put me out of my misery. If I've got a rejection, I just want to know about it now because I'm constantly on edge, and I feel like my life's in limbo...

No comments:

Post a Comment