Thursday 30 December 2010


Well, Merry Christmas and, as it is New Years Eve tomorrow, Happy New Year! I don't have much to add to this blog Disney-wise since I am still date-less and still with my phone glued to my side in desperate hope. Actually, it's more of a dull hope now. Some days I actually forget I've applied, but as soon as I have a bad day at work or someone asks me to make any plans for any time after around February my heart does that little leap as I get simultaneously excited and worried.
Since Christmas is over for all of us waitlistees the chance of going seems to have faded a bit, which is daft because really we're not even halfway through the waitlist time yet. I will get there! But... maybe it's time to start making some plans in case I don't. So that if the 31st of March comes and that phone call does not I'll be able to sit back, open my diary and say 'OK, never mind, well here's what I've got planned for the next year'. Problem is, if I'm not going to Disney, really I should find, like a proper job? Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment