Friday 28 January 2011

Been a few more people getting calls over the last couple of weeks so they are moving on with dates. Definitely a good sign. But I do feel a bit like I got moved to the back of the list or something. Where's my blinking call? :-(

Grrr I'm so impatient now, but I'm going to be doing backflips when it finally arrives. I'm trying to find an analogy to explain how I'm feeling but unfortunately the best I can come up with is that it's kind of like needing a wee. At first you think 'hmm, need a wee soon' but you can pretty much get on with things, and put it to the back of your mind. But it creeps up on you and after a while it's all you can think of, until you can't do anything without hopping around on the spot and doing a strange dance. I'm at that stage now. But HOW satisfying is that wee when you finally get it?! I'm relying on that.

I realise how the above post sounds, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment