Saturday 26 February 2011




I've pretty much given up now. Just emailed Hannah to confirm I need at least four week's notice now since I'm out of my probation period at work but it was just a half hearted attempt really and this week all the excitement has completely gone. There's too many of us on the waitlist still, and I just feel like all my luck's run out.
I turned down the six month offer. I still don't regret it, because I know I'd be forever wondering 'what if' but because of that Disney must have been annoyed by it and moved me to the back of the list. Why else would I be good enough to be offered a place in November, but not now? Places have turned up since but they offered them to other people. So if I really am at the bottom of the list, with the amount of us still left on there I'm really not hopeful any more.

Next week I'm on holiday from work though- got work night out on Sunday (we're starting at 3pm so it's gonna get MESSY) and then the whole week off to recover, get my hair done and just have some time off for the first time since October so I'm not feeling too depressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment